One day I'll post about more than Hadassah, but at this time, she fills my every thought.
A friend who is also adopting sent this picture to me of her little girl because she recognized that Hadassah is in the background. I just love the picture because it shows how well she's developing and enjoying her tummy time. Also, that hair is amazing.
So here is what is going on in my head.
1. What on earth do I need to get done before we leave?
2. What if I forget to pack something? Or accidentally leave court documents?
3. Will I terrify the pants off of Hadassah? Or will she just melt into my arms?
4. Am I shaking because I'm so excited? Or am I having a panic attack?
5. How will my 3 at home do while we are away? Will they remember to brush their teeth?
6. I haven't learned any words in Amharic. Will the Ethiopian people be forgiving of that?
7. I don't know anything in French. I know that the people in France will not be forgiving of that. I'm more nervous about Paris than Addis Ababa.
8. How will I react when I finally meet this girl I've dreamed of since I was 12 years old?
9. How will I react when I have to leave her?
10. I am going to be a mom of 4 in just 10 short days. 10 days. 10 more days.