Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bubble Gum

I found this on Pinterest and loved the idea. The kids thought it was the best writing project so far.

I had the kids chew up a piece of bubble gum and try to blow a bubble. They had to think about the process and then write out a How To paragraph.

This is so much more fun than my first How To paragraph of "How to Make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich".

The final product displayed proudly
(Notice my amazing handwriting and spacing skills.)

We decided that Olivia has leprosy.

Working hard.

Writing and P.E. all in one lesson.

2 comments:

  1. I like the bubble blowing better than the peanut butter and jelly sandwich for a How To also. I'm SURE the kids had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first How To was PBJ too! I guess that's as creative as TAAS could get! This is a fun idea...it's really neat that you're so hands-on. Your kids are super lucky!

    ReplyDelete