Friday, September 9, 2011

Science and Secret Agents

I love having school in progress because it gives us so much more direction to our days.

We are studying Astronomy this year and the kids had fun putting the planets in order...and then bouncing Neptune and Jupiter all over the house.


Nana sent the kids a Highlights magazine with Top Secret Agent activities in it. We've been living in China for the last week. Jay started off the spy day with spy music and a special message in the mailbox.

Seriously, Josiah cannot quit thinking about being a spy. We have to duck down in the car as we drive every once-in-awhile to make sure that certain cars aren't following us.
Our next country is Egypt. Beware, we will singing "Walk Like An Egyptian" for a few weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Hee,Hee.............so glad they like the Mission Possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it--you can see the excitement oozing out of him. Liv looks like she's thinking hard to figure it out. So glad their teacher-grandmother has such cool stuff to share!! Makes me wish I was in their class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm going to have to buy balloons now. We'll be making that model next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so into it! I love it! Ya'll are super fun! And yes, let get together soon!

    Kedra

    ReplyDelete