Tuesday, August 30, 2011

20 August 9

It's so hard to let my baby be 4 years old. I want to hold on to all of these sweet, innocent moments. Olivia is one of the most fun people I've ever been around. She makes me laugh and smile all day long. Like I tell her all of the time, "You bring so much joy to our house."

1 1/2 years

2 years

3 years

4 years

Miss Olivia,
Raising you has been an absolute delight. You are fun, laid back, ready for anything, tough, gentle, sweet, hilarious, and "loved for sure". These past 4 years of raising you have been my pleasure. I can't imagine life without your cute face and whit. I plan on each year getting better and better, Sugar Bear. Happy "20 August 9" Birthday, my 4 year old!!







4 comments:

  1. Wish we could have been there! Happy happy birthday sweet girl!

    -rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. She's been a sweetie pie from the beginning! Happy birthday, Sweet Pea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birthday was the most fun I've had in a long time,Liv! I enjoyed every minute :). Papa and I are glad that you like playing in your new kitchen. Love you, Miss Olivia Anne Wright .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are so sweet. Her kitchen is so cute! Is it Pottery Barn? Livie, I can't believe how much you've changed and yet still look the same! You're beautiful! Love you, Lala.

    ReplyDelete